Smoked exterior lights off an 06 Chevy Silverado

Seventy468

Basically every outside light on the truck has been tinted or smoked, whichever you prefer, and I'd like to replace them with factory pieces. I believe all of these lights have been painted that way. The attached photo is the headlights/marker lights, which are the only ones I have replaced so far. The headlights have lights installed and will go with the assemblies. I will try and get more photo's of other lights currently installed on truck. I am looking to sell these head/marker lights and trade out all of the other lights for originals. These are/were installed on my 06 Chevy Silverado. I am almost positive these will fit 05-07 classic body style and maybe even the earlier ones, but that is up to you to find out. I don't want to be responsible for inaccurate research.

Let me know what you've got and we'll try to get something worked out.

(The assemblies in the photo were pulled directly off of the truck, hence why they're still dirty. They'll be cleaned before shipped.)

I am sure I left something out, so I'll edit more in as I remember.

Head/marker lights as is $100 plus shipping.

Attachments

• tinted headlights.jpg
    tinted headlights.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
Thanks pal.

Tail lights, rear cab light are gone. Only thing left are headlights and a trade for cab lights. make an offer.