Smokin Six Shooter down for 2012

jordanjames81

Spent fathers day getting it ready to swap the cam shaft for Sturgis Ky this coming up saterday. Well after ever thing said in done got the old cam out in it has wore the hard surface off it. Look like the new block at machine shop will be getting the green light in the a.m. Will try to post pictures of the cam took out after i get them off my phone.
When i get chance to pull engine in get it tore down will have some parts to put out there for sale. Like rods, main studs, in possible head studs as plan to step up things a little. Looking at some billet rods, monster girdle, nice pistons. In go ahead in go to dual pumps & hope EFI Live will be out time she get new power plant.

Talked to machine shop things are on there way to getting fixed with new block. Done got some plans lined up for new pumps, injectors & turbo from Industrial. Still wondering on which cam to run.

do you no by chance if they are going to have a work stock class at sturgis this weekend

Sorry to hear about that Jordan hope you get it back together. Part of the reason i quit pulling. lol

do you no by chance if they are going to have a work stock class at sturgis this weekend

They are supose to be having a work stock class.

Chase glad its a puller in i dont have to have it for anything else. Priced pistons, billet rods, monster girdle yesterday. Got some cash to be getting up now to get partrs on the way. I hope to have the new engine done to run the indoor pull Jan. in Ten.

Hate to hear that Jordan. Best of luck on the build.

Thanks Scott, got 2.5 season out of it since last time i went in to it. So i cant complain about it. Just know to keep up with every one gotta come off hip pocket a little more.