Smooth me out..

Mooring Product

I just don't care
I have the Pro-Comp 4" lift on the truck with an add a leaf and small block in the rear. Its a stiff ride but it has no wrap. The front is O.k. What I would like to do is do a large block and some traction bars. My problem is I just put Firestone air bags in the truck and It looks like you mount the bars right in that spot. What ya think?

I like the idea of taking out your AAL and replacing with whatever size block is necessary...believe it or not, but single mount bars (like mine) will prevent axle wrap better the bigger the block.

As for your question on the airbag setup, I have honestly not come across that issue yet with any customers. I will look into the space constraints with that system tomorrow and shoot you a pm on what I find out.

- Jesse

dude jesse, that graphic in your signature is SUHWEET man!

Mooring Product said:
I'll take pictures.

Please do...that will be best, since its going on your exact truck. Ive been sitting online searching, as I dont know anyone local with the setup.

Thanks BFD! Its a clip off my website (which needs completion) :rockwoot:

I can't get any good pictures but after I looked at your pic's I have plenty of room. Please PM a price on bars and 3" blocks. Also Pm labor charges for you to install them. I'll come to you.