Snow Performance water meth

I am really interested in getting a snow kit, but I have some concerns. Like stated before what about mineral deposits, and with Wal-Mart washer fluid what about the detergent in it? I tow very heavy, and I am not happy with egt's even with the 62 in sig, so I really like the looks of water/meth, and have an easy supply to methanol (work with an IMCA mod race team), would I be better off to mix my own or is the wally stuff really ok.

I've really been looking at the MPG MAX kit from snow just because it seems pretty fool proof, anybody checked it out?

Hell even doug might sell them as well.
Direct Injection Performance
Website:Direct Injection Performance - GoGoDiesel.Com, Your Source For All Things Diesel!
Forums:GoGoDiesel Forums - Dedicated to all things Diesel!
Email: Doug@GoGoDiesel.com
Phone:954-275-6801 Fax:954-424-2637

Contact Kenny at KT performance for cooling mist. He has group buys.
We are putting together a group buy on our Coolingmist water/meth injection systems. The new Coolingmist systems are better than ever with a lot more features.

I need to find out how many people are interested because we are working with Coolingmist on the group buy to get the price of the systems down as low as possible. I won't have any pricing until we know how many people are in.

-Kenny
352-636-0812

I have a stage 2 kit in my truck. But I pirated it for an experiment at the moment on something else. I have them.

I am really interested in getting a snow kit, but I have some concerns. Like stated before what about mineral deposits, and with Wal-Mart washer fluid what about the detergent in it? I tow very heavy, and I am not happy with egt's even with the 62 in sig, so I really like the looks of water/meth, and have an easy supply to methanol (work with an IMCA mod race team), would I be better off to mix my own or is the wally stuff really ok.

I've really been looking at the MPG MAX kit from snow just because it seems pretty fool proof, anybody checked it out?

I love my MPG Max system. Its the difference between 13 mpg or 17 and 2100 egt or 1400

I love my MPG Max system. Its the difference between 13 mpg or 17 and 2100 egt or 1400

Damn thats what I'm talking about. I'm getting more convinced by the moment. How long have you been running it? I know it sounds stupid, but I like the MPG because the display in green, and I can't stand to have things not matching in the cab. OCD I know but it drives me crazy.

Damn thats what I'm talking about. I'm getting more convinced by the moment. How long have you been running it? I know it sounds stupid, but I like the MPG because the display in green, and I can't stand to have things not matching in the cab. OCD I know but it drives me crazy.

I've been running it about a year now. Best fuel mileage I ever got was 18 drivin to work and back The irritating thing is I've never been able to check the highway mileage on an empty truck cause I invariably am pulling a trailer.

If I can get the results your getting I would pay for itself pretty quickly, Thanks for the info, looks like I'll be spending some more money soon.

Man I used to have blue gauges (AutoMeter C2s) and I liked em, but I started getting to the point that it bugged the chit outta me that they didnt match LOL Ive got Isspro's now...

Yeah I had to custom order mine from speedhut to get the match I wanted with the right features:bang they weren't cheap, but so worth it.

Ive got the Isspro Performax's, and now Im wishing I would have gotten DiPricol's. :doh: There is nothing wrong with the Isspro's I just like the look of the Pricols better. Im thinking with how expensive the Performax's are, I might can get enough out of them used to pay for a rack of Pricols. Damn this money pit LOL

i got autometer GS serise...green led matches perfectly....

images

Ive got the Isspro Performax's, and now Im wishing I would have gotten DiPricol's. :doh: There is nothing wrong with the Isspro's I just like the look of the Pricols better. Im thinking with how expensive the Performax's are, I might can get enough out of them used to pay for a rack of Pricols. Damn this money pit LOL

Can't hurt to try, put an ad up. If not, hey it's only money, ha.

Back