So i bought a common rail 4bt...

You mean you haven't bought it yet? LOL
If it were closer to me, I would have.

Mark.

lol no i havent... im just debating... I'd love to have it, but without the ecm and the donor vehicle, i'm kinda unsure... It'd be like a glory hole, it's either gonna be good or ur gonna get bit.

I'd only want it if every part that was on or for it was there, and for the price plus freight (or I come visit).

Mark.

It's worth the money without that stuff.
But for me, if I'm paying to ship the rest ought to be there, too.

I tend to like to nab even seemingly stupid stuff, it pays in the end. :cool:

Mark.

this is true... If I had money to blow, yeah, I'd be in. I gotta build a shed and the ol lady wants a roof over the porch (so do I). And she's been beggin me for one of them round things... hahaha

Mark was correct in saying it was only offered with a rear gear case. That is all that is listed on quickserve. It appears that the front and back of the block is the same as a "normal" 4bt. However, that means nothing. Maybe some things could be swapped but more than likely not. There would be a lot of work involved if its even possible.

I have two inline pumped, turbocharged, 4 cylinder b series engines sitting in my shop right now and I can tell you they certainly were NOT $600 so I understand your interest in this one LOL