So I saw this today

I just blew my wad all over the place. Credit card in hand.

Set up for top feed though. The cross over tubes have been eliminated for port reasons. Would love to see the difference in a mechanical engine

Set up for top feed though. The cross over tubes have been eliminated for port reasons. Would love to see the difference in a mechanical engine

I said credit card in hand! Screw the mechanical's! We're due a one up LOL

Haha well I would love to be a fly on the wall when you build/ run that one. What air would you want

What would be wrong with running the top feed common rail injectors someone was talking about a ways back?

I talked to Zach about this on FB. He says if his guys are as good as they say, he will have it next week. Not sure if he has something to bolt it onto that could take advantage of it..... but I'm ready for a decent flowing head. Screw the money, look at what we all spend on the rest of the truck.... Game changer right here....

What would be wrong with running the top feed common rail injectors someone was talking about a ways back?

Nothing, but from what I understand, the nozzle is the limit on CR injectors. Not the head