So no limited pro stocks at TS performance?

Ok, criticism can be a good thing as long as it's constructive. Since we already have people's attention and everyone here has experience hosting events, I want to use it to make the event better. What is it about the TS event that is so bad, and what can we do to make it better? I want to know what we can do to make it better. Also know we can't do everything some may want due to time restrictions but let me know what you want at TS 2016. List any improvements you feel would benefit the TS event or benefit you at TS. While you are posting also list the number of events you have hosted and number of spectators at the event. This will only help me know who I am speaking to. I want to make sure I have as much information as possible before I reply.
Randy Hoggard

Ok, criticism can be a good thing as long as it's constructive. Since we already have people's attention and everyone here has experience hosting events, I want to use it to make the event better. What is it about the TS event that is so bad, and what can we do to make it better? I want to know what we can do to make it better. Also know we can't do everything some may want due to time restrictions but let me know what you want at TS 2016. List any improvements you feel would benefit the TS event or benefit you at TS. While you are posting also list the number of events you have hosted and number of spectators at the event. This will only help me know who I am speaking to. I want to make sure I have as much information as possible before I reply.
Randy Hoggard

oh snap !

Randy Hoggard

Speaking as someone who has put on events....

The ratio of knowledge someone has about putting on an event is inversely proportionate to their actual experience putting on events.