So Pissed I Can't See Straight!!!

there are two sides to every story and only one is shown here.........Andy[/QUOTE]

I missed this part of your reply the first time, but I would welcome his side. OR ANY RESPONSE FROM HIM AT ALL. If he would just call me and tell me that my box was going to be returned broken or that he was too busy to fix it of ANYTHING I would shut up. Like I said I waited 3 months to say anything. So this is not a hasty response.

skidmann...
What I was trying to get across was your implication of free parts because of being "buds" may/could be part of the issue?.I know many shops that supply guys with parts for a season of pulling/drag racing and later when the season ends they usually want them back,thus,my question asking if you possibly may have something he wants back,thats all.

If you do not then you have a legitmate gripe,like many others from this board who have dealt with this guy.Then the true way to resolve it would be to do what Bohatch did,a simple 6-6.5 hour drive north and meet him at the door to his shop...........Andy

I understand what you mean. I would just like to save myself the drive thats all. But you do what you have to.

I was gonna go with a monster vp,but can never get a hold of the guy either. I have a hotrod vp44 from II and let me tell you, I ran gelled up diesel through it, ran it with low fuel pressure for a couple times enough that the truck would buck and surge. Ran straight veggie oil, unfiltered biodiesel, jet fuel, nitro methane, unfiltered used motor oil and trans fluid and a ton of other crap through it, never had a problem. Going on 4 years strong. When I thought the pump was toast when the fuel was gelled up, they were even going to warranty it even after I told em what I was putting through it for fuel, turned out to be a sludged up pick up for the lift pump. I don't know, it is nice to have someone available to talk to and explain things to.

Yes it is nice to be able to talk to someone about your problems. Even better to talk to someone knowledgable. Mike is very knowledgable. Does me no good if he won't answer the f@#!in* phone. He's already blown up everything there is to blow up on a Dodge.

Mike is on CompD and I'm sure he has seen this thread.

Well he may have but evidently his reputation means nothing to him. I really don't understand. I just don't!:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang