SoCal Newbie

You think more people would be into that sort of thing even if there was no pulling event. You know a dyno day one day and a run what you brung 1/4 mile at california or even meet when they hold the drags on the weekend.

we have a meeting ever 1st and 3rd friday of the month. SoCal Diesel Trucks. we do head out to irwindale a lot too. there is normally at least one or two of the guys out there every week.

http://www.socaldieseltrucks.com

im still working on the website, it will have more stuff on there as soon as we get a good host.

im in Norwalk.

Garrett

Ya I got you on my myspace Im the one that has the skull on my ribs or the neck one now dont remember. Is it all the guys from SoCal Black Smoke ?

Ya I got you on my myspace Im the one that has the skull on my ribs or the neck one now dont remember. Is it all the guys from SoCal Black Smoke ?

not all of the guys, come of the guys came over. all the good guys that like to have fun are still here.

Garrett

The others didnt do anything or like to have fun or what ?

no, its not like that. long story. all that matters is we're still going and we have a great time. come check it out. i know chino can be kinda far be we have guys that come from moreno valley, la verne, up from san diego last week.

Garrett

So, this Fri. again?? If so, I'll cruise on over. I've done alot of mods. since some of the people seen me last........finally got most of it done.

What are they looking for in the tech inspection. And where in So.Cal is everyone from.

Basically for us on trucks, making sure it's safe to run. Like no sharp edges, batteries are secure. Tires are in good shape. No leaks of any fluid. It's a safety check, use common sence. (not to be a smart asp) but ya know.

On cars/trucks that are close to factory, it'll pass. Once you start modding, making more power and it's obvious, they'll just make sure it's up to nhra rules. You can log on NHRA and check it out.

So, this Fri. again?? If so, I'll cruise on over. I've done alot of mods. since some of the people seen me last........finally got most of it done.

yeah man, thursday might see some of us at irwindale and friday for sure is Truck Nights.

Garrett

Where you holding truck nights at ? The same place so.cal black smoke did ?

Does everyone do just Irwindale or do you guys also do fontucky 1/4

Sorry to butt in on this thread, brpowr is that irwindale I see on your avitar??

yes, thats irwindale

that track used to be so so sticky it was not funny

they lost there combo aobut 2 years ago

still a good track and prolly fine for what you guys are doing

i race a bike (a 4 second bike) and wish they could figure out how to make the traction they used to have

look forward to meeting some of you out there

don tanklage

yes, thats irwindale

that track used to be so so sticky it was not funny

they lost there combo aobut 2 years ago

still a good track and prolly fine for what you guys are doing

i race a bike (a 4 second bike) and wish they could figure out how to make the traction they used to have

look forward to meeting some of you out there

don tanklage

It's been awhile since I've gone to Irwindale, almost 8 mths I think. I don't take my car when it's hot 'cuz of track prep/cond., (too slippery) don't want to risk putting my car in the wall.

Since I modded my truck, I'll be heading out with it soon. See what it'll do.

Back