Software beta testers needed for 'Anteater'

GM is fine. Pressure sensor must have the 4 pole plastic square connector
b67d5bba17e362a31fe49b2cb3c49427.jpg

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have a newer version of the dash available to beta testers. PM me your email address if interested. I'd like to get some opinions.

I have a newer version of the dash available to beta testers. PM me your email address if interested. I'd like to get some opinions.

Peektures for those of us that are clutch pedal cavemen?

Forfeiture of your soul.........

Your bank account number, social security number, address, DNA sample... And your first born son. Lol !

All that's needed for this beta test is a functioning Anteater install, a willingness to break stuff and an email address.

Too bad I just sold my Anteater, because I sure have a willingness to break stuff !

Sorry thatguy69, I didn't fill out the title field in the pm so it never went through... Check your inbox. I just resent.

Can anybody give me a Pin out of the new flat 4 style pressure sensor. Im putting the flat 4 into mine but my harness is for the round 4 and I'm going to try and splice it to get it going for the weekend. I have black, white, red, green

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

[ame="http://s584.photobucket.com/user/ruben774/media/48re%20ps.jpg.html"]48re ps.jpg Photo by ruben774 | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
referencing to post #687. Were you guys ever able to shed any light on that issue?i'd like to know as I have a goerend valvebody and prefer not to do any damage to my fresh GPZ's if I can prevent it

My brother and I did a 48re swap on our trucks. I went manual valve body. He went with the anteater. Our trans guy uses goerend converters and valve body's. Seams like the valve body and the anteater aren't compatible. We would adjust the tv position. And it would shift horrible or it would take a while for it to move after you put it in drive

. He ordered a fire punk valve body. Had the trans guy install it. And seams like the clutches were fried. We put the trans back in the truck. And it shifts perfect. The next day. The truck only starts in 2nd gear and shifts fine after that.

He called fire punk. And was told to change the governer solenoid. And it shifts perfect again. He's put maybe 2000 miles already. Issue free. I'm lmpressed with it. That I want to go from my manual valve body to that set up.

Can it be locked in 2nd via programming. Or by grounding the proper pin like the "mystery switch" style?
I haven't been in my brothers truck long enough but does every trans tune make a difference? Does it change high rpm shift points? On my 2011 I shift at about 4300 but take it up to 4500+ am I still able to do this with the anteater?
This post.

It's hard to make a determination, but from my limited knowledge of the transmission, the Anteater with that valve body combination should not have in - and - of itself caused a systemic failure.
I'm sure there are many others, but I myself have run the ant on a Morrison VB and a DTT. They act differently, and require subsequent tuning, but nothing that cooked clutches.

With no more insite on the issue posted above, I would suspect debris in multiple places as an initial failure.

I have two known issues ATM, one is that I wired my power supply to the PCM power for the trans, so it doesn't always power up with the first key on.
The other surrounds valve body hydraulic timing and is beyond the control of the electronics.

So, neither of these things is fundamental to the Anteater.

OK great thanks. Now if I can just make my lap top download the dash I'll be in business

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back