solid rear with leaf spring removal

If for some reason you don't want to run a long bar just box the frame in the area at the back of the cab. I've been running this way for a few years now without a problem.

If for some reason you don't want to run a long bar just box the frame in the area at the back of the cab. I've been running this way for a few years now without a problem.

do you have any picsI believe on the early 95 12v frames that those aren't blocked right they are A C channel frame

Ryan did you see my bars? My truck is an extended cab long bed, and if my memory serves me right yours is too right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yea I saw your bars on PSA Jacob, just no picture of how far up the frame you run is all. Yup same chassis as yours also. EX cab long bed.. got the material part down. Prolly will run them up by start of the ext cab..

The one in video that bent is a fully boxed frame so that doesn't always save it!

c59cf9d30fae101f5ff05d598a6aa67c.jpg
2b4b46b08a7fd3b0dbd69bad68eb082d.jpg

There's a couple for ya Ryan

Awesome. Thanks for all the help man! Any particular reason why you made it bolt on? Im assuming so you can pull the axle completely out if need be..

Yup be easy to just un bolt it all and take it out if I need to

Why do you weld it tot he frame, yet attach it in front with a bolt?

You ain't the first to ask that, but I already had the mounts on the frame for the bar to be bolted on and didn't feel like cutting them off.

It was originally in a truck from southern Missouri, they jumped up to 3.0 and I bought it. Was a lot cheaper to buy one already built than it would have been for me to build it.

Last edited:
Back