some 08 parts

ChaseN

Jobless/Truckless
white tailgate removed from 2008 dodge 3500. $150

red factory front bumper $150

taillights (bulbs, wires, etc) $75

yeah it will fit your 04. it has ONE tiny ding i noticed today.
i will get a picture up tomorrow first thing of the gate and bumper.

i can meet you in la grange wednesday or thursday if wanted..

the taillights are off an 08, the new design, just to clerify that.

Ok yeah get some close ups of the tailgate and the ding...is it off of a dually? And does it have the 3rd brake light on it? My current one does but if not i guess it could be transfered?

yes it is off a dually but in 07+ they started putting the light under the gate so not it does not have it

If not thats fine i just need a cleaner tailgate cause i want to get a spray in bedliner but whoever had the truck before me put a huge dent on the inside of it so dont want to spray it untill i get it replaced.

the only emblem left on it is "Bluetech diesel" since it's off an 08 6.7
yes you could mount the light or go to local trailer store/truck stop and get a small LED bar and mount under the gate.

Yeah thats true and i could get new emblems for it or just leave it shaved i guess...so why were the tailgate and emblems removed?

put a flat bed on it.
and cause one of my buddies got bored haha

no sir lol.
just one drunken night working on my exhaust in my shop, he spotted the tailgate sitting there and went to work on it

HAHA alright good deal...just get those pics up in the morning if you can and i can probly meet you thursday if thats cool?

not at this time,
but i might be taking my 5" off my truck and putting it all back to stock to sell...

Okay well i have stock exhaust right now, just want like a 4" to 6", you know of a good place to look?

Back