some 08 parts

almost anywhere haha.
the tips weren't selling like i thought and i was ending up losing money.

Well dont blame ya there but if you come across one let me know...ill holla at ya tomorrow. Thanks again.

tailgate4.jpg

you can see to the right of the BLUETECH emblem, the dent.

the top of the gate has a couple blemishes (not dents, just sratches) and the backside has had only a couple things slid across it. it had no more then 500 miles on it.

Looks good to me, the inside and the top will be covered up with a spray in bedliner so not really worried about that, and that dent looks pretty small. will you be able to meet me thursday?

hingles and cables.
my truck should be ready either late wednesday or thursday, (it is at dealer in la grange) so that's why i said i could meet you that day.

i'll let you know tomorrow mid day.

Oh ok well i dont get off work until 5 on thursday and i work in austin so it would be probly 7-8 before i could get there.

oh hell if you work in austin, we could meet any day, i am only 45 min from atx

Well I'm gonna be leaving town friday evening so thursday is really the only day I can come get it. I can come all the way to Gonzalez if ur not gonna be in la grange that late, gotta have a buddy bring me down there cause my ball joints need replaced in mine and my tires are feathering pretty bad.

tell you what man, PM me your number, we can work something out.
or just send me a txt msg with it, i am working all day.

Back