Some pics of the Old 12V

48snowman48

Plowboy
Just some pics of my truck. What do you think?

006-Copy.jpg

005-Copy.jpg

004-Copy.jpg

003-Copy.jpg

002-Copy.jpg

001-Copy.jpg

I just bought the paint to redo my truck, and was worried it would be too much truck to be solid green. But these pictures are awsome, nice truck

Thanks. The color is really growing on me. I don't see as many of this color as I used to. One of the best things I did was tint the cab lights. The orange really stuck out.

trucks looks great! man how do you guys keep these things from rusting out!

man how do you guys keep these things from rusting out!

LOTS of time spent with the scrub brush all over it and under it to remove the nasty salts.Then comes the wax can and loads of elbow grease to keep her smooth and shiney.It can be done,you just have to dedicate the time to do it...........Andy

Drivers door isn't original, and there is some rust over both back wheels and the driver fender, but nothing too bad. Fender flares cover everything up as a band-aid. But nothing too bad for 316,000 Ohio/Kentucky miles.

i got a green one im redoing myself, funny i thought 70 percent of 12vers were green and about 95% 1994 trucks where green? Rust on these doors starts on the inside btw. Rear fender rust just happens with miles and winter usage, clean looking truck for over a 1/4 million miles.

i got a green one im redoing myself, funny i thought 70 percent of 12vers were green and about 95% 1994 trucks where green? Rust on these doors starts on the inside btw. Rear fender rust just happens with miles and winter usage, clean looking truck for over a 1/4 million miles.

Thats what I thought.
When I was looking for my 12 valve 4 years ago, the only thing I could find were green ones.
I waited and looked for quite awhile to find one that wasnt green.

Truck looks bad ass!!! I love the green color! Just an idea but paint the gray plastic on the front black. Did it on my truck and looks 10x better

Do you have any pics of your bumper? I was thinking of doing something with it since it is the only gray thing on the truck. I need to get it back up where it is sagging on the corners. I didn't get it lined back up very well when we switched engines last winter.

Do you have any pics of your bumper? I was thinking of doing something with it since it is the only gray thing on the truck. I need to get it back up where it is sagging on the corners. I didn't get it lined back up very well when we switched engines last winter.

i got some pics. If i can figure out how to post them i will..or i can email to ya if you want to send me your address.