some what new to here

mxer183

seceret
whats up guys...i have had a profile on here for a while but just now gettin more active on here.... im lookin for some diesel people in college station tx

wish i could talk about my truck...but some one pulled out in front of me on a 2 lane road and hit head on and totaled my 02 :soap:. hopefully buying it back and making it fast! currently looking at an 04 common rail....

whats up guys...i have had a profile on here for a while but just now gettin more active on here.... im lookin for some diesel people in college station tx

wish i could talk about my truck...but some one pulled out in front of me on a 2 lane road and hit head on and totaled my 02 :soap:. hopefully buying it back and making it fast! currently looking at an 04 common rail....

Welcome to CompD man!!

Fello MX'r.....I had to finally give it up in 2005...Broke Both Wrist, Broken both Feet, Both ACL's torn and replaced, Separated Both shoulders, and couple of broken ribs...

Then move on to Road Racing / Track Days with my R1......Just had to sell it aswell...

Nice Avatar! Good whip!!!

Enjoy!!

thanks man, i dont have that bike any more, i have an 07 CRF250R, i just dont have any cool pics on my CRF, im sitting out with a broke collarbone right now...fell in some ruts.
sadly, im most likely selling my bike to buy parts!

thanks man, i dont have that bike any more, i have an 07 CRF250R, i just dont have any cool pics on my CRF, im sitting out with a broke collarbone right now...fell in some ruts.
sadly, im most likely selling my bike to buy parts!

That sux dude!! I feel your pain though...

This Diesel thing will just about take over everything you used to do...All my $ goes to the truck just about....Had some help lately though..The peeps in my sig helped me get back on my feet after I window'd the block !!!

Some Really good people here!!!

ive been aroud diesel stuff for a while just couldent give up motocross. some of my good buddies are big into it and i always go to events and stuff with them.

one of them owns centex diesel.

im just hoping insurance lets me buy my 02 back!

ive been aroud diesel stuff for a while just couldent give up motocross. some of my good buddies are big into it and i always go to events and stuff with them.

one of them owns centex diesel.

im just hoping insurance lets me buy my 02 back!

Well I'm not sure how old you are but I'm about to hit 38 and I feel at Least 58 from all the injuries.....So someday you'll give it up for a less "Impact" sport!!! Trust me!!! lol

Good luck on the 02!!!:Cheer:

im originally from spring branch tx, near san antonio, but im going to texas a&m i live in college staton right now.
my girlfriend is originally form evansville, IN though.

im originally from spring branch tx, near san antonio, but im going to texas a&m i live in college staton right now.
my girlfriend is originally form evansville, IN though.

Thats cool. Small world.

come out to sams club on thursday evening around 6. we have a local diesel club that has quite a few members. if you want give me a call. i thought i knew pretty much every diesel enthusiest in town but looks like you slipped in without us noticing. what do you drive. my number is 936-661-6417. shoot me a text or call me and we'll hang out sometime

all right sweet deal man, i will have to come hang out sometime. were yall at budah last year?

Back