Soon Back in Action- With an ATTITUDE....

RacinDuallie

Black Sheep Racing
It's been awhile, since I had ripped around the public streets and race tracks with my big ol heavy weight quad cab duallie. I had been through the trans issues, ip issues, lift pump issues, ect. then the 40 took a last breath on the highway and fragmented a compressor wheel.... I threw on a modded B1 that netted me a 12.9 @ 105 at the track last time out....

This was with bolt on parts, never getting inside the motor, stock head- stock bottom end- all on #2 fuel only. Not bad.:rockwoot:

But before I could go any further a head gasket issue came to surface and ended my fun. Oil was everywhere. So I yanked the engine and threw it on an engine stand, and I quietly, and slowly amassed my next plan of attack.:evil :evil :evil :evil

This time I have gotten inside that sucka and did some changes,:evil did some lightening, some balancing, a new piston and rod combo, new undisclosed cam, new ported-O-ringed head ( that I re-ported even further along, and fixed the flawed wire rings that were not fully butted together ) new mechanical injection pump, oh and instead of a single -we now have twins and there is a healthy spray system in the mix also.:rules:

Today I recieved my new lift pump, I had used a F.A.S.S. set-up before, but have seen the threshold limit of that set-up. Now I don't feel there will be any issues on fueling my new style injection pump(mechanical).

It has been alooooong time coming and soon my ol duallie will once again rip the chit outta the tarmac.

It sucked for me to see my $7000.00 + dollar 'Full Billet SUNCOAST trans w/ special 5-disc converter sitting in a heartless frame, but soon I will be smiling my evil smile- once again...

Damn good thing I had my SRT-10 to hold my speed fetish over temporarily:evil

But very soon I will be back in the saddle again- with an attitude- Look out-Slicks are involved and I'm shooting for mid 10's:rockwoot: and hopefully spray into a 9 sec timeslip.

Here is the feeding beauty that will help cure my fueling issues....:snoop:

Attachments

• IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_0599.JPG
    IMG_0599.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0069.JPG
    IMG_0069.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I always loved putting on a smoke show in the burnout box........ That's me back in the far lane under the tire smoke....LOL

Attachments

• IMG_0342.JPG
    IMG_0342.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 52
No I have family that owns their own Peterbilt for that, duallie is for fun..... May be bringing 2 rides to the track....:woohoo:

Tow Rig:

Attachments

• IMG_0071_1.JPG
    IMG_0071_1.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
RacinDuallie said:
No I have family that owns their own Peterbilt for that, duallie is for fun.....

That's nice ain't it...having a real truck to do the HD work:D

Sounds like you're making one heck of a fun ride!
Chris

can i borrow the trans out of the dually for a little jeff? i promise i will be nice to it:evil

No but if you call Suncoast @ their toll free number which is 1-800-868-0053 they'd be happy to set you up with their finest latest bomb-proof transmission...... LOL LOL LOL LOL

This trans is very special to me, as Joe Webb and I spoke many times figuring this sucka out. At the time there were only 3 other 5 disc converters that Joe had out in testing, mine is #4 out of Suncoasts doors... And I miss Joe somethin terrible, he was "The Trans GOD" as far as I'm concerned. I'll never forget my conversations with him.

thats fine where im going i dont need a 5 disk anyways...have you heard anything about their new electronic 47re valve body?

RacinDuallie said:
But very soon I will be back in the saddle again- with an attitude- Look out-Slicks are involved and I'm shooting for mid 10's:rockwoot: and hopefully spray into a 9 sec timeslip.

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Your gonna...:hehe: :hehe: No, no, wait wait... :hehe: :hehe: You gonna go..:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Oh sweet hay-soos! :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: OK, OK, Seriously.... BAAAAA:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Nines in a pork chop duallie?:hehe: :hehe: Ya heard it hear first folks! :hehe: :hehe: Jersey boy's gonna whoop stuckies butt, go 9's with a duallie. :hehe: :hehe:

Good luck man. :pop: Gonna need a whole lotta "attitude."

Amish Elegance said:
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Your gonna...:hehe: :hehe: No, no, wait wait... :hehe: :hehe: You gonna go..:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Oh sweet hay-soos! :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: OK, OK, Seriously.... BAAAAA:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Nines in a pork chop duallie?:hehe: :hehe: Ya heard it hear first folks! :hehe: :hehe: Jersey boy's gonna whoop stuckies butt, go 9's with a duallie. :hehe: :hehe:

Me thinks there is a doubting thomas in the crowd..:hehe:

Amish Elegance said:

Thas alotta smileys:D

Chris

Don't worry, Jeff...I have an extra JATO or two laying when..uh, I mean if, you need them. LOL

Taint worried, like I said, I been quietly planning this and gathering up my goods.... My hopes are for deep in the 10's fer sho..... Depending on the spray who the F*** knows. ( and I said 'hopefully' spray into a 9 sec slip...)

And anyways I'll be seriously happy in the 10's......

Last edited: