Soon Back in Action- With an ATTITUDE....

I aint :evil:

And the 'pork chop' is on a serious height reduction and diet plan, the duals will be shed for slicks to be in their place...... As well as a serious upgrade in the engine compartment.... Ok so maybe 9's is a stretch but like I said I'll be seriously happy in the 10's.......

Last edited:
okay...so do you need somebody to keep the srt10 warmed up now? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

2001shrtbedcmns said:
okay...so do you need somebody to keep the srt10 warmed up now? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
LOL LOL LOL :umno:

Some air support:evil ....

:ft: :ft: :woohoo:

Attachments

• IMG_0112.JPG
    IMG_0112.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 45
With my race truck being built and this duallie project on the side I'll be happy for whatever I could wring out of it-LOL LOL LOL I am not afraid to lean on it -soooo.......:evil:

RacinDuallie said:
LOL LOL LOL :umno:
well crap...how come you didn't put a huffer on the srt10? heard of this little shop in houston called Hennessey Performance :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: 1000hp srt10 ram. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft:

Which set of rules are you using to set it up, NHRDA, DHRA, or neither?

Well this is some good news Jeff.....you'll have your daily racer runnin', the race truck in the works, and the Viper truck to take care of your little addictions....LOL LOL :evil

2001shrtbedcmns said:
well crap...how come you didn't put a huffer on the srt10? heard of this little shop in houston called Hennessey Performance :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot: 1000hp srt10 ram. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :ft: :ft: :ft: :ft:

:umno: :badidea:

If I was to huff this Viper engine, I would go to the ONLY reputable shop in the land: UNDERGROUND RACING :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

ob1kobi said:
Which set of rules are you using to set it up, NHRDA, DHRA, or neither?
Honestly Ted, neither right now- I am just getting this 'pork chop' back together again, then I'll sneak into the Street Nite Races at one of my local tracks and see what's up, then I'll go on from there....

I know a cage will be involved and I have my own air/hydraulic tube bender and my own Tig welder and have more than enough abilities to do such, But I'll wait til the local track informs me to do so.

Last edited:
crzycowboy said:
Well this is some good news Jeff.....you'll have your daily racer runnin', the race truck in the works, and the Viper truck to take care of your little addictions....LOL LOL :evil
And my old Mopar Muscle cars help pass the time too.....:evil

I'm sure they do, you've got som many projects going on, Im impressed you can keep them all straight, an under control!!

LOL I give each a little of my time, one by one they each will be where I want them....

RacinDuallie said:
Some air support:evil ....

:ft: :ft: :woohoo:

Those don't look very big:ft: Must be planning on doing it "Compy" style*nx* *nx* *nx* *nx* *nx* *nx* *nx*

Chris:kick:

LOL I DID say its my streeter, LOL and I also DID say there will be plenty of spray involved.....:evil:

:ft: +:ft: +*nx*+ *nx* +*nx* =:woohoo: LOL :evil :pop:

RacinDuallie said:
LOL I DID say its my streeter, LOL and I also DID say there will be plenty of spray involved.....:evil:

:ft: +:ft: +*nx*+ *nx* +*nx* =:woohoo: LOL :evil :pop:
a three stage nitrous system? :bang :evil :bow: :thankyou2: :rules:

Back