Southern Invitational Indoor Pull-Murfreesboro, TN 1/8-1/9

R there goin to be any mod trucks and pro stock diesel tractor. The website didn't say. Any body got any info.

The mod trucks usually run on Saturday night. I was thinking that pro stock tractors usually pulled at all three sessions. I got a friend that runs pro stock so I'll call and see if hes pulling or not.

A group of us are meeting at Hooters beforehand Shep, Come with.

This is the opening pull for the season...I'm going to try to be there.

A group of us are meeting at Hooters beforehand Shep, Come with.

I'm in fo-shizzle!:Cheer:

Their site had more info a couple of weeks ago. I take it 4WD Diesel will pull 2 nights?

I will be there on the 9th, I talked to one of my buddies thats works on the Pro stock tractor that won last year and he said they wasnt having them this year. He said that he always look foward for this pull beens he had just put there tractors back togather.

Does anyone know what time the pulls start on Friday and Saturday and what classes pull?

We will be there Friday night, then we are going to Nashville for saturday.

That's the most uniformative link I've seen, lol. I think it starts at 5:30 saturday. In order to not have to walk a mile in 2 deg weather I'm thinking Hooters at around 4.

I'll be there Friday morning sometime!!

Jeff Garmon's taking the Bus and is gonna be a vendor!
Rick
Darren Morrison
Phil Taylor
Kyle (Sticky)
Sam
and several others will be there both days with us.

Ya'll stop by and say Hi!!!

David

That's the most uniformative link I've seen, lol. I think it starts at 5:30 saturday. In order to not have to walk a mile in 2 deg weather I'm thinking Hooters at around 4.

I will bring a Tape Measure.

Got directions?