Southern Invitational Indoor Pull - Murfreesboro, TN Feb 3-4

Shep

I like a nice rack!
I knew it was getting close to time for this...

The Southern Invitational Indoor Tractor and Truck Pull
February 3 & 4, 2012
Miller Coliseum, Murfreesboro, TN

The list for Friday night (with finals on Saturday Night)
8000 Pro Stock Diesel Trucks
Driver Truck Origin
Joe Underwood Bandit Dickson, TN

Will Scruggs Ol’ Red Trenton, TN

Daniel Gray Simply Insane Winchester, TN

Blair Beyer Late Nights Boaz, KY

Curt Haisley Off Constantly Fairmount, IN

Tyler Dillard Smokin’ Fountain Run, KY

Andy Johnson Ain’t Strokin’ Yorkville, TN

Timothy Buckingham Tennessee Plow Boy Trenton, TN

Tyler Whit Cross Wired Warrenton, MO

Brad Ingram Scheid Diesel Faring, IL

Mike Rhodes Chainsmoker Friendship, TN

B.J. Wix Borderline Westmoreland, TN

Klay Southern Tiline Twelve Valve Tiline, KY

Shawn Hughley Redneck Ram Kenton, TN

Josh Mosley Punishin for Pleasure Bowling Green, KY

lol I love it! Next month is going to suck but i wouldnt miss it for the world. We've had the best time up there the last two years and wont miss this one.

No super stock?

No sir. The dropped Super Stock 2 years ago I believe. Had the class scheduled I think 3 years ago and didn't have anyone to show up for the class. So that year they let everyone in Prostock run on Saturday night if I remember correctly. Since then they have just been having the top 5 or 6 from Friday night run Saturday night also.

Awesome always love this event! Bring the Carhartt's boys its always nippy! LOL :rockwoot:

My favorite indoor pull, be tight making it this year, some idiots building a steel mill thought it would be a good idea to make me work all winter. Going to try.

How many will they take to Saturday's Finals? 8???

It's been different every year, last year they pulled whole show sat night. Year before really bad ice/snow storm and only six trucks showed we pulled Friday and sat night. For some reason I'm thinking I've been told five or six but I'm not sure. They only pull small numbers because they will pull like ten our so different classes sat night.

I know it may still a soft spot for Ingram but I LOVED seeing him slam the sand pile in his old red truck 4 yrs ago I think. I think I heard later it destroyed both chargers and maybe engine but it sure was fun to watch!!!

Brad won the Southern Invitational in 2007. With the lineup this year it should be a fantastic pull! Good luck to everyone!

We sold Legacy. We waited until the ITPA rules meeting to start on the engine in Corn Fed and all of the parts are not back yet. We'll be running both Prostock tractors at Gordyville and Louisville. The Corn Fed tractor runs Wednesday night and the other 6030 runs Friday night in Louisville. Of course we hope both of them are in the finals Saturday night. The modified diesel trucks run Saturday afternoon in Louisville.

We sold Legacy. We waited until the ITPA rules meeting to start on the engine in Corn Fed and all of the parts are not back yet. We'll be running both Prostock tractors at Gordyville and Louisville. The Corn Fed tractor runs Wednesday night and the other 6030 runs Friday night in Louisville. Of course we hope both of them are in the finals Saturday night. The modified diesel trucks run Saturday afternoon in Louisville.

David you all have a some very nice trucks and tractors! Good luck in Louisville. What is Patricia driving now since Legacy is gone?

Chris

Back