Southern Invitational T&T pull Murfreesboro TN Jan 7,8

Different hotel, learned my lesson, three days at 50 degrees was no fun.

This has been a good event in the past. Be sure to bring the coveralls! It gets cool/cold in there at times. ;)

Might try to go if the ol lady wants to.

We heading up there thursday night long as i get the truck back together. We'll get spanked again but still fun going up there

Jones...park that thing on the sand pile.

I'm thinking maybe first row of bleachers(wishful thinking). HaHa. Tell you what we are stayin at the double tree hotel, we usally have a pretty good time after the pull over there(last year we drank them out of beer haha)if we touch the sand pile drinks are on me. Just dont get your hopes up lol

I never have been able to make it in time to meet up with any of ya'll. Maybe this year will be different so what's the plan to get together?

I never have been able to make it in time to meet up with any of ya'll. Maybe this year will be different so what's the plan to get together?

We all go to the bar in the double tree. Thats the hotel most of the pullers for the event stay in since the guy that puts it on gives us special rates. Its preaty fun usually several people in there few pool tables and stuff. Good place to go after the pull.

Calvin, Aaron and I will be heading south tomorrow, see you guys down there.
I'll have the tv and DVD player set up in the booth, if anyone has any good pulling video, bring it along.