Spanked me.... I want revenge.

1SickHarley

Torque Monger
Well, I haven't lost too many races in my truck. But was happy to lose this one about a month ago. Although, I did have blown headgaskets and a cracked head at the time that I wasn't aware of. Time for REVENGE! Notice in the background the height difference of my truck over his... by the way it's a Saleen F-150 Supercharged Edition.

THERE'S MORE PICS HERE... http://community.webshots.com/user/1SickHarley

Last edited:
Those things are gorgeous. If I needed a gasser ( Like I really need a diesel LOL) I'd be looking at those or the new Saleen supercharged F150 Harley Supercrews.

If I went gasser, which I might be soon as I get my realtor's lic., I might go with a Jeep SRT-8. Those have lot of potential.

Well, we really couldn't jump off the line the first time b/c of a cop on the other side of the road, but, we went down a little and jumped on it from about 40 to 85. He was slowly walking me. At 85 his rear bumper was at my front. We then caught another light and I was running my Looney at the time and it didn't hit 2nd. But in 1st I did pull him for a second until the shift mishap. If I was running my I.D. tune it'd be different. I told him yesterday to give me a few thousand miles to break in my new motor then we'll go again. He had a Harley F-150 S.C. with work done to it that I used to OWN all the time. He got sick of it I guess. I told yesterday about my new motor and what had happend and he didn't sound too thrilled. We'll see next time...

My buddy is the one who built that 1400h.p. Ford GT Twin Turbo and he knows a guy with one. They're trying to figure out a twin setup on it. That would be the ulitmate sleeper!!!

kinda off topic, but since its a fast car i figured it might fit in...

any updates on joe's GT?

Not really, Joe's always outta town. I think they did kill the tranny finally. They've got a new one being built. That's what Ricky at the shop told me. Road and Track and Car and Driver are both trying to line up some cars for it. They're trying to find someone with a Veyron dumb enough to run up against it. I don't think the Bugatti would stand a chance.

the new saleen trucks are sweet...saw two @ the dealer when i was
up in dallas on biz...couldnt believe it....61k (for the higher hp model)...
for a damm f150 !?!

Throw in their custom paint they have as an option and they go over 80K

Now I just can't justify $80K for an F-150. I could do up an SRT-8 Jeep put $10K in it and it'd KILL that Saleen. Man, do I smell a great mag. article or what? Saleen should do a Saleen Explor. and run it up against the Jeep. Could be cool.

I don't trust Henn. to work on my kids trike. WAY TOO OVERPRICED FOR THE H.P. My buddy at Stage 6 can do anything he can and probably better. That's pretty weak h.p. they're getting outta that motor for the $ they're talking about. Hate to tell ya but, if you look at their Twin Turbo setup for the Ford GT, it's pretty much the exact same setup my buddy came up with for Joe's car. Almost to the T. They're only making 200h.p. over stock on the Jeep. I want more, for the same money.

Last edited:
well I don't really know much about the gas world. I just know the cars are pretty b.a. looking...guess if you go a turbo you should get more than 200 horses.....