Speed Limiter Is Gone

Bob Wagner

Comp Diesel Sponsor
I would like announce an industry first with the speed limiter removal for the S03A VP44 smarty.

MADS Electronics has defeated the speed limiterand the rev limiter is close behind.

This is the start of an new era of software updatesfor the Smarty line of products.

The speed limiter beta software will first be released on a case by case basis.

Thank you for your support

CR guys get ready :evil

Bob Wagner said:
I would like announce an industry first with the speed limiter removal for the S03A VP44 smarty.

MADS Electronics has defeated the speed limiterand the rev limiter is close behind.

This is the start of an new era of software updatesfor the Smarty line of products.

The speed limiter beta software will first be released on a case by case basis.

Thank you for your support

CR guys get ready :evil

You get it to perform like the RAD, but keep all the gauges operational and I'll make someone a hell of a deal on a RAD. You still need a RAD for TM even if you have a Smarty:poke:

Scott, Marco's current software gets all the fuel out of the vp in stock form. We will be doing some mores testing in the next weeks

We will see what we can do.

Can't wait for the CR version,hopefully it will be soon.

Thanks Bob and Marco

Eric

Thanks Eric, We will be the first one there. Lets finish the rev limiter here and then we are off to the races. literally LOL

hey Bob this is Adam, Rebs buddy with the blue dually. what mph is the speed limiter on a vp truck? and how long before we can get more rpms with jsut the smarty

What years of trucks even have a speed limiter? My 2000 is limited by RPMs, not MPH. I can run it to redline.

Bob Wagner said:
2001 and 2002 and I will leave it at that for now :poke:
can you atleast tell us if they are working for a REV limiter for the 99-00 trucks:Cheer:

bob will we ever see fueling like a comp with the smarty? it just seems like it runs out of power way too early...the bottom is awesome but thats about it.

65-70hp is all we will get out of a NON-wire tap box/programmer/downloader, etc....so we've been told.

bob, one last question and i will stop chompin at the bit lol. will we be able to decide how high we want to go on the rpm side or will it basically be full rpm all the time.

the speed limiter will be usable adjustable from 25 mph to 250 mph

will be rev limiter work in the same fashion? Only Marco knows for sure :Cheer:

Bob Wagner said:
the speed limiter will be usable adjustable from 25 mph to 250 mph

will be rev limiter work in the same fashion? Only Marco knows for sure :Cheer:

Didn't you mean 150 mph?

25 is the slowest? That would be a good valet switch I am guessing?

Nick

Back