Speed Limiter Is Gone

Can we just go to the site??? Which download do we download??? I still can get it all to work.

What about the speed limit while cruise control is on? Mine will only go 86mph with the cruise on. With the cruise off it shuts off at 113mph.:Throwup:

yep cruise control too. The rpm software is competition only and may be released in a vin specific software only.

The rpm software is not released at this time

mhuggler said:
What about the speed limit while cruise control is on? Mine will only go 86mph with the cruise on. With the cruise off it shuts off at 113mph.:Throwup:

I updated mine today and went for a test drive and with just the smarty mine stuck the needle at 120 mph for until i let off. Pritty impressive with just the smarty.

I don't think mine ever had a speed limiter....Does 35" tires throw the computer off? Or would the Comp or TST PM3 do this? My GPS has hit 120 before and I still had power and RPM's to go, just ran out of road....

I set my speed limiter at 78. Accelerated right to the speed and stayed there. Nice and smooth.

You guys might want to check the speed rating on your tires before trying to set any land speed records :thankyou2:

I go faster than 120 on the dyno.....so why not on the highway? Plus, if I don't do 120, the stock Mustangs I like to race can't get to their governor:evil

Its just that I've been shopping for tires thats all. Mine are Q rated now- 112 mph.

The feature works good.

Before the speed limiter was gone. I could run right up to 110 and you could feel the truck defuel. But when on the dyno it would run 129. Figure that out. Anyways i set the speed limit at 150 yesterday and baried the guage in the dash and let out of it and it took the guage a little bit to come back up to 120. You can for sure tell its gone.

Back