sport bumper cover for 2nd gen

red dodge2

looking for just the plastic bumper cover, preferably black. but can be any color, i'll just have to paint it. let me know what ya got. thanks!

I have a buddy that has one but it isnt in the best condition, but could be fixed. I will try and get some pictures.

Rick

I looked for a long time and couldn't find on that wasn't busted. Car-part is ok but you're still dealing with junkyards so couldn't find a good used one. I ended up just odrering from LMC truck. It got here fast and was packed in very well.

The ones from lmc r like 700$to for the one with tow hook cut outs and like 420 without.
A new one from Chrysler is $300 without.
all I need is the plastic.

Last edited:
I never have any luck with my dodge dealer here. It was just my experience. I bought the one without hooks and just cut it to fit my weight rack

thats prolly what im going to do unless i find a smokin deal on a used cover that has the tow hook cut outs. its just plastic so a die grinder should work well for cutting it.

You might as well just go ahead and get a new one. When one comes up for sale on here it lasts @ 5 minutes.

This is the one a buddy of mine has, it is up by Ft. Wayne, In. He is pretty open to offers because it isn't in the best condition

usuqyqyq.jpg

abary4es.jpg

yzyza4eq.jpg

I have fiberglass street scene on mine, buy the bumper for $16k and it'll come with the whole truck

any link to where you got it? the truck in ur profile pic the one for sale? ive got a buddy looking for one.

Back