Spray angle

Diehard Ram

Sled puller no more
What is recomended for a Mahle 286110 12v piston. Is there any addvantages to a stock spray angle in a big bowl, or do i need a wider spray angle to make better power and less smoke. Looking at a 5x12 or 5x14. What about your 7 hole injectors, would they work in a big bowl.

we just built a 12v for customer with the big bowl pistons that was cut, we used ddp stage 4 injectors truck seems to be doing fine with them. 22* timing pump has full cut dv 5k gsk etc. Truck smokes but it control able with your foot. Actuall took alittle of the plate out of it last week. Im sure smokem will chim in.

Street truck. No more than 20-25 degrees in the summer. And turn it back to 14-16degrees when it gets cold. As of now this will be a street truck, will a streetable charger on it. I want something that makes power, but won't fog the road too bad.

yes customer drives this truck everyday about 90 miles round trip to work. We went with a silver bullet 66 for the charger on it.

You could use a Marine injector, would be simple and easy. Or you could use the wide cone angle John Deere Denso nozzle which is 7-hole for a bit more flow.

same boat here... just rebuilt my core with 286110 slugs.... was hoping to run 148* 7 holers... any advice would be greatly appreciated weston

stock gasket, big stick, 63/68/15 non gated and its a 5 speed... running stock 180hp injectors for now

How are the 370 Marine injectors in there stock form. If i'm thinking correctly they should burn cleanly with this piston. What can be done to improve them. ( If needed) If i read correctly they are 5x.o12. Thats what i was looking for.
Does anybody sell them anymore.

Chris and Jamie can get 370's, we use them for various applications, and the opening pressure is easy enough to adjust.