Spring Fling 2009..."You are remembered for the rules you break.”

Here are the rest,again in no particular order and the owners best runs...

Laverne N........04 D-Max......580.43/1048.60
Ryan Mcginty....01 Dodge......590.75/1042.07
James McGinty..98 Dodge......456.72/928.41
Lloyd Mills........05 Dodge......810.86/1200+(#2 Only)
Lloyd Mills........05 Dodge......1008.41/1200+(Bottle Baby)
Michael Ritz......05 Dodge......718.64/1200+
Pat Drew.........04.5 Dodge....492.28/925.62
Dave Oliver.......05 Dodge......558.69/1014.93
T Sanderson.....94 Dodge......612.02/1096.13
Sam Trezona.....03 Dodge.....430.21/816.99
Jim Peter..........04 Dodge......781.54/1200+
Doug R.............04 Dodge......417.77/899.72
Travis Rhoton....06 Dodge......455.09/880.52
Donald Brewer...02 Dodge.......479.18/943.13
Neil Bell............95 Dodge.......250.35/609.94
Jamie Sparrow...96 Dodge.......435.49/882.89
Nick Forman......91 Dodge.......231.74/417.61
Greg Aberalla.....05 Dodge......398.63/747.98
Tom Whiteside...06 Dodge.......434.75/822.52
Jamie Luther......06 Dodge.......422.00/850.16
Vinny Inliano......05 D-Max......365.72/717.98
John Machemes..02 Dodge.......522.06/1020.41
Ryan Slothower...99 Dodge......271.84/575.54

do i get a award for the only fordLOL Had a crappy run though went in default mode:bang icp would not go over 1800 psi stupid six leakers. Congrats to Eric for hiting 600 hp on new build

I would like to thank the SGS crew for hosting us and providing us with another great show and time.Without their continued support and dedication to making the show run so smooth it would never be this easy.I would also like to thank the ENTIRE attending M-D TDC crew for their help and work with this show.many of the members were seen wandering around helping with whatever they could to make this deal run so smooth.Thanks to our two Chefs Chef Keith and is Sous Chef Larry for wheeling the clubs grill so we all had a great lunch.Also well deserving of a HUGE THANK YOU were the vendors who were around assisting with question answering or working on owners rides-Mid-Atlantic Diesel,Zimmies Automotive,Performance Diesel Warehouse,Wannadiesel and Pappy's Towing Service.If I missed anyone please either drop me a note or chime in as I know I did.

Also for many who do not know our resident 1st gen guru Wannadiesel went off on a road call Sunday to help Tater with his sweet 93 which had broken down on his way home Sunday.Dave got Matt all fixed up and rolling and had Matt all smiles when I got by there.THANKS AGAIN DAVE!

Now for the one issue I need to address and haven't yet,the Law visit...

Many of you who were on hand Saturday witnessed one of Northern Regional Police's finest officer slip in for a chat with the SGS crew and I.In that chat with him he expressed his displeasure about the number of calls they had about owners blasting up and down US RT15 smoking out intersections and driving at high rates of speed.I told the officer that there was a warning posted in all the threads about curtailing the street incidents and that everyone knew what the consequences of their actions could bring on.he then told us he did NOT want to cite anyone but if it didn't stop they had to do what they had to do,which we all knew.The officer also told us that they would be around Sunday watching and observing and if it got out of hand people would be cited.

Sunday rolled around and the day went off without a hitch and other than a few episodes of lunacy on the street,which a club officer took care of when they returned,no one was cited.In my chat today with the officer who called me I was given a Thank You to pass along to the club as no complaints were made and no citations had to be given out.The officers who were around said they were very satisfied with how Sunday went.So to those who helped make this show a success and limited their actions to the off street activities a THANK YOU is in order.To those who DID act like idiots and almost ruin a good thing,and you few know who you are and so do we,please at the next show you attend think before you act on the street.There is a time and place for smoke shows and racing,however a heavily traveled US Rte is NOT THE TIME and certainly NOT THE PLACE!.

So this also comes as no surprise I will be posting "Fall Brawl" this week for October.At that show The M-D TDC will have steps in place to better deal with those of you who feel you have to act like idiots on the street.The M-D TDC and SGS need to do this to ensure we all do not loose the chances of having shows like this and to ensure everyones safety.

All in all it was a great show,loads of new faces and lots of old friends.People who came were treated to beautiful weather and some of the East Coasts finest examples of ALL brands of diesel trucks and cars.We look forward to seeing everyone in the fall for the big show......Andy

I agree Josh, it still blows my mind that people still act like this at events. I can't imagine if you love diesel's you haven't heard about what went down at TS this year. Having driven all the way down there only to have the race canceled I was hoping the Spring fling would go off without issue. I saw that some jackass decided to do a burn out from the north bound lane all the way across the south bound lane. It wasn't there when I showed up but I saw it when we left. It seemed as though everyone was pretty good once on the property, the grass looked good when I left. Had a great time meeting some new friends and catching up with some old ones.:Cheer:

ROB

You know Ted, after sampling some of those sandwiches, I can only hope you do a remix on your recipe. I think I may have chipped a tooth on a bone I found in one of the knuckles. :badidea:

I'm still tweaking the recipe Lloyd, perhaps you'll try another at your open house on the 13th my friend? :hehe:
I want to have it perfected for Warpig at Numidia. bif

I'm still tweaking the recipe Lloyd, perhaps you'll try another at your open house on the 13th my friend? :hehe:
I want to have it perfected for Warpig at Numidia. bif

Don't be angry if ya can't catch me :hehe:

Just like fishing, it's all about the bait.

A cold Coors light, and you'll step right into "serving range". ;)
Ahhh, but I wonder if he will be smart enough to empty his pockets first also???? :D

Ahhh, but I wonder if he will be smart enough to empty his pockets first also???? :D

I so wish someone would have gotten a picture of you hanging upside down by your ankles. That would have been priceless.

I so wish someone would have gotten a picture of you hanging upside down by your ankles. That would have been priceless.

I think if you shook him any harder you would have shaken the money out of his pockets (well if he carried any on him) :hehe:

I think if you shook him any harder you would have shaken the money out of his pockets (well if he carried any on him) :hehe:

Someone's gotta stop him. I think I'll place bear traps baited with T-bone steaks all across the woods of central PA :hehe:

Back