Sputter/stutter gradually gets worse from pl4-10

Diesel Inside

With the adrenaline on pl3 I can go WOT no problems, but if I go to say 10 and mash it, it kinda of sputters/stutters and doesnt fuel right. I have checked wiretap with check light and it lights up the light, but could the conection still not be sound? It gets gradually worse from pl4-10.

Fuel pressure never drops below 10 from the airdog. And there are no defuel settings set on pulse.

Any info is helpful thanks,
Drew

I would solder the wiretap. Since it occurs above lvl3 that would indicate the wiretap.

Are you running stock injectors/nozzels? I noticed the same thing on the higher levels on mine and asked Jamie @ CPP as I know he has quite a bit of experience with Quadzilla's...he had a thought that made sense. Your calling for A LOT of fuel with the box turned up and the throttle wide open...more fuel than your injection pump can push through your stock injectors/nozzels. So I try not to run mine on KILL anymore until I can get a set of nozzels and have my injectors pop'd.

Yeah its got stock injectors and I am thinking they have never been out of truck, but since it does it on 4 it seems it would only do it on the higher settings.

I was thinking both of those could be possibilities. I hate chasing down stuff like this, also there are NO codes.

It does suck. And bbd and 24vriviera are right also. You could swap a box with a buddy and see if the issue remains.

I really hope bbd isnt right haha.

And I wish I had a buddy that ran a VP. Everyone round here runs common rails or cammed gassers.

I had one of the first adr's, I finally got tired of the stutter/shutter.... I just sent it off yesterday, I'll let you know how it works out

thanks man, well mine I cant even get on it on high it just kinda bumps around and never gets anywhere.

at first I could run it on kill and the power was smooth so idk.

try adjusting the pump/can min's ..

mine used to shutter like that if it was set below 25

i will check and see what it is set at but it still just has the stock settings in it from quad. i havent even got to play with the dang thing cause i have been too busy chasing problems around

Wooooohoooo! I fixed it.

According to the ADR it ran a 6.89 0-60 time spinning and TQ MGMT cutting it out so I think the box is working right. Thanks for the help guys.