SS Pics & Vids Thread

Old enough to go to the bar and drink...Old enough to get your picture put on the internet...

Trust me, one other person made a statement about it to me...I told them the same thing...

LOL! You can always take the Bill Clinton approach and say you didn't swallow the Jack Daniels (like he didn't inhale) ;)

BTW - here's a better scan of me launching in Jim's truck:

2011-Bradenton-launch2d.jpg

BTW - here's a better scan of me launching in Jim's truck:

2011-Bradenton-launch2d.jpg

I see day light...

haha i guess she got chewed out for that one. and technically shes not old enough to go to the bar and drink she just got away with it.

Not my problem, she seen me take the picture, she knew I was a member of the site, all she had to do was ask me to delete it. And like stated, you wear the came color wrist band I got on in the bar and I'm going to assume your allowed to drink, unless she is admitting to breaking the law...But thats just me...

haha she dont really give a sh*t i dont think. i was just messin with ya

Haha thank you! I'm not a stranger to Jack & settle down Logan I was just bustin your balls. No need to get all butt hurt bif

I just wish my hair looked a little better ;)

Haha thank you! I'm not a stranger to Jack & settle down Logan I was just bustin your balls. No need to get all butt hurt bif

I just wish my hair looked a little better ;)

Gotta be on the defense with you sometimes. You can get cranky!!LOL

I am so not cranky. When have you seen me not smiling? lol :D

I am so not cranky. When have you seen me not smiling? lol :D
When you were trying to find a map in the hotel lobby Sunday morning! Hah, you didn't think anyone was there to notice!

Back