SSR tuning warning

My stock 06 did it...I think it has something to do with the electronics more than the tuning.

I tuned it out of an 06. Sensors are the same from '03-'07, it's in the tuning.

The rail holds pressure for a few seconds it's not a instant off when you get off the pedal if your not aware of it that's a few seconds added to the OH SH%T!!

so i guess ssr is out when running at the track...the tracks by me theres not alot of shut down time after the traps..2-3 seconds of rail hang or throttle hang is a death sentence for me....unless your running 13.'s in the quarter...

Um your tracks are death traps there should be at least a 1/4 mile after the 1/4 mile mark! The rail just can't drain fast enough normal on the CR's.

The rail just can't drain fast enough normal on the CR's.

It has nothing to do with the pressure draining away or the injectors restricting flow! Stock tunes command too much rail pressure when the rpm is above 3000 and the throttle is at 0%. Just look at a stock RP table.

Um your tracks are death traps there should be at least a 1/4 mile after the 1/4 mile mark! The rail just can't drain fast enough normal on the CR's.

no where near a quarter mile of shut down time lol..i know of only 1 place that has that long of a shut down...englishtown nj raceway park...i dont have rail hang with original tnt-r at all...its ssr..on a large handfull of trucks..

Very few tracks have 1/4 mile of shut down. If you're lucky the shut down area goes up hill...

Mine doesn't hang the rail pressure and it's an 03 motor with a real throttle cable. When I let off it stops pulling instantly.

wut? real throttle cable? your apps cable better then mine? pulls on something different?

real answer. marco figured out the hang with the ssr, kinda.

I find it amazing how one box of tunes has progressed with leaps and bounds since another company has made it possible to tune cummins...

I find it amazing how one box of tunes has progressed with leaps and bounds since another company has made it possible to tune cummins...

1054823-Royalty-Free-Vector-Clip-Art-Illustration-Of-An-Emoticon-Zipping-His-Mouth.jpg

Back