Stack Size?

97' CTD

FeFiFo-FoFeFeFi
Single 8" Chrome Stack Opinions. Im running dual 6"s now so noise does not concern me but would it look to big LOL! The way things look to be going 8" will be standard on all pickups in the future size wise :hehe:!

Brandon

My buddy has a 8" tip on his dually that goes all the way to the rear axle it is real big but I like it. The only problem he had a racoon crawl up there and die from inhaling smoke. I say get some

I`ts been my experience in the past that stack size is relitive to penis length. The bigger the stacks the smaller the penis. At least here in texas that is the rule of thumb LOL LOL

^^^^^
That comes from a guy who ran dual 5's on a dragster. LOL

So John, now that you have the small pipe on the rail, that mean you started taking Enzyte??????? LOL

You never miss a good opprotunity Tim, thats what I like about ya!. As for the enzyte, Its working!! :hehe:

John Robinson said:
I`ts been my experience in the past that stack size is relitive to penis length. The bigger the stacks the smaller the penis. At least here in texas that is the rule of thumb LOL LOL

Don't you guys use a bunch of flex pipe? and doesent that mean ya all have a erectial disfunction problem. Maybe you need that new drug out mycoxafloppin.

j/k

Lord only knows where this one will end :hehe: No the flexpipe is for easier storage in tight trousers. Dang this enzyte works good! I got some 6" stacks for sale LOL LOL

John Robinson said:
Lord only knows where this one will end :hehe: No the flexpipe is for easier storage in tight trousers. Dang this enzyte works good! I got some 6" stacks for sale LOL LOL

In length or diameter? :hehe:

I think 8in stacks are over kill on a pickup truck but 6in mitre cuts look really good just my oppion
John

John Robinson said:
No the flexpipe is for easier storage in tight trousers.

Damn near fell outa my chair on that one John LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
^^^^^
That comes from a guy who ran dual 5's on a dragster. LOL

So John, now that you have the small pipe on the rail, that mean you started taking Enzyte??????? LOL
I was just waiting for them to pull into Denver with big ol bull horn stacks on their rail and the jeering that would have ensued. You might get away with that in Texas or Kentucky but I wouldn't try that anywhere that people weren't 110% pure a$$ redneck hillbillies lol. I'm trying to imagine the conversation that took place where it was decided to put some bigass bullhorn stacks on a rail dragster lol. Hey Jeb...

John Robinson said:

I might have a small penis but at least I can admit it :eek:wned: and by TEXAS RULES :rules: alot of us have tiny third arms!
Just kidding! dont get mad, and thank you for all of your replies!
Brandon

Personally, I think anything bigger than 6" miters looks retarded. I'm running 5" and keep debating 6" but I don't think the truck is big enough to run them.

I really like 6 inch mitres. However, I saw a dually with some 7 inch bull haulers that looked pretty good.

Mitres mitres mitres...everyone loves them some mitres!

I know someone who put a single 8" on his truck after a few months that wasn't enough. Right now he is busy painting a piece of pipe black he found that is 10" X 36" flared it down to fit on a 5" pipe.