Stack Size?

Saw a truck with a 9" tip on a behind the wheel side exit system... good grief- I bet small children get lost in there. THe guy didn't even have anything else done to the truck lol.

BgBlDodge said:
Personally, I think anything bigger than 6" miters looks retarded. I'm running 5" and keep debating 6" but I don't think the truck is big enough to run them.

go 6" and you wont realize how you ran 5" for so long tyler!

before-looks like little gasser pipes! LOL
43373.jpg

after
151380.jpg

That does look a lot better but I dunno if I'm even gonna keep my stacks that much longer. Texas law changed and we are now required to have a muffler on our trucks and I'm not gonna have stacks if I have to have a muffler. Defeats the purpose of being able to listen to my motor make beautiful noise.

BgBlDodge said:
That does look a lot better but I dunno if I'm even gonna keep my stacks that much longer. Texas law changed and we are now required to have a muffler on our trucks and I'm not gonna have stacks if I have to have a muffler. Defeats the purpose of being able to listen to my motor make beautiful noise.

I had to put a muffler on my truck to pass and wide open got this little tiny muffler that did nothing and i passed because it says muffler on the side they make them in 4 and 5 inches to. Or you could gut a stock one.

9 LIVES said:
Mitres mitres mitres...everyone loves them some mitres!

I know someone who put a single 8" on his truck after a few months that wasn't enough. Right now he is busy painting a piece of pipe black he found that is 10" X 36" flared it down to fit on a 5" pipe.

take a pic of that when he gets done with it!!!!!

Tim, I think its the white stickers on your side windows that make it look so much better :)

they are not good pics , i will eventually get better. My plan is to box them in so you cannot see the pipe. To many 6in mitres around and bull haulers did not look right to me.

I'm running 8" bull haulers

I love my pipes, I would never go smaller. I've had them on for about 3 yrs and if you don't like them don't f**kin look at them. But make damn sure your behind me when I take off from a light cus i will make your headlights disappear at night!!!!!

AllSTACKEDUP said:
I love my pipes, I would never go smaller. I've had them on for about 3 yrs and if you don't like them don't f**kin look at them. But make damn sure your behind me when I take off from a light cus i will make your headlights disappear at night!!!!!

hahaha yes dont fuc#in look

the only ones ive seen were on a 3rd gen 2500 single cab with the base steel wheels and like doughnuts for tires. it had 7in. mitres that were about a foot or two above the cab and it looked sooo stupid. but it could have been the truck they were on. but i like the 5 and 6in mitres

....but from now on ill make damn sure i dont look.....

....opinions are like assholes, some stink and some don't!!!!!!