Stack ?

24vavle

" Burnin Coal "
How do you stack the EZ with the juice w/ attitude when the map is already being used. You guys are the pros here need an answer please thanx.

Just unplug your Edge with attitude from the map sensor on the block, plug the male end of the juice into the female of the EDGE EZ then plug the male end of the EDGE EZ into your map sensor....clear as mud...

This will have your edge with attitude running through the Edge EZ into the map sensor....or you can reverse it to run the Edge EZ thru the juice then into the map sensor. Try it both ways see which way it runs better for you. Probabaly not the best stack in the world!!

I was just looking around I know the best one for the juice is the smarty or so I've heard and read. The other thing is does anyone know anything about the Van Akken fuel box and does it really help.

The EZ or Van Aaken aren't going to do anything the juice isn't doing already. Look for some injectors instead of trying to stack another box.

Can't stack Ez and Edge Juice together on 01 there both timing boxes.

It and the EZ should add about the same amount with the Juice on lower settings, throw the two together and you have a nice cylinder pressure bomb waiting to happen.

Not to mention you only have one data link plug and you would need both boxes plugged into the data link to affect timing.