Stack

BrandonB

Just waitin
has anyone stacked a SCT X3 and a DR. Performance module or know anyone who has?

if so can you tell me how it ran and if their were any problems

Stacking on a 6.0 isn't recommended. You can get everything you need out of the SCT with custom tuning.

When you stack on a 6.0, the lies get to great and you end up causing major engine damage.

Friend of mine had a TS instigator and Superchips tuner stacked on his truck. Gaskets went and then the transmission after about 5K miles with that combo. Changed to SCT and only has normal 6.0 problems now lol.

Yeah. We are all kinda tired of people saying "I wish I hadn't tried that."

i stacked a stupid chips and a 160 h big g...... got me nowhere....way more power and safer with an sct.....why would you want to do that just for a dyno???? i mean... kill your truck.... even if it showed a few more horses.. it wouldnt be worth risking a motor when its wouldnt be real world streetable power.... point being ... sct with custom tunes is safer and will do all you need .... like was previously stated

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!! But make sure you take video for us all to see. I've always wanted to watch a head punch through the hood and fly across a parking lot....

If you're using two programmers, you're not even stacking, the last one loaded just writes over the first. The only real way to do it is load tunes via something like an SCT, then use one of those modules that stays plugged in. Again like others have said this is a bad idea.