Stackin Progarmer,Injectors,Turbo,on a stock H.O. VP44 pump? HELP!

honestly? you want to go down this road?
perhaps you should go to the home page and read the welcome to compd rules.
cause if you haven't got it by now perhaps you wont!

honestly? you want to go down this road?
perhaps you should go to the home page and read the welcome to compd rules.
cause if you haven't got it by now perhaps you wont!

Your right and I apologize. Thats all Im goen down that road with them. They are just counter productive. What are you running in your Buick? Do you like your injectors? We have a set of 275 rv injectors at work in a core engine was thinking about tring them.

You have yet to see counter productive dumb dumb.

Once again I ask, what do the other 37 mechanics have to do with you and your lack of knowledge on the VP? Nothing. So quit bringing them into this. By the way, I've got 9yrs of VP modification under my belt. How many do you have?

:what:

New guy, look you have pretty much nailed THE DOUCHE TRIFECTA! THE DOUCHE TRIFECTA is this: ask a stupid question, use barely comprehensible english, and then act like Billy Bada$$ when someone calls you on it.

If you want help, that is fine ask in a manner that doesn't require a Ratard to English translation.

If you are Billy Bada$$, no one here can help you but they have an excellent program at Cummins Forum.

Oh and WELCOME TO COMP D!

Last edited:
Your right and I apologize. Thats all Im goen down that road with them. They are just counter productive. What are you running in your Buick? Do you like your injectors? We have a set of 275 rv injectors at work in a core engine was thinking about tring them.

read the whole sig

and honestly.. right click on all the red underlined words, it gives you the proper spelling. it is really hard on the eyes

Ya slap them RV275's in there. They're good for 275HP right?:poke:

Wow, this happens alot
Way too often in my opinion. :doh:
Maybe we need to change the site sign up's where you have to apply to get membership here and then we could do some prescreening on new potential members. LOL

Last edited:
You know Dennis is gonna have a sweet taco bar with all the good fixins!

Not having one would be like him telling Sheila that pimp rims on a drag truck are a stupid waste of money. Not gonna happen!

Mmm tacos. Thankfully ill get some in about 8mins when the taco truck gets here.

Way too often in my opinion. :doh:
Maybe we need to change the site sign up's where you have to apply to get membership here and then we could do some prescreening on new potential members. LOL
Should be multiple choice and at least one essay. That way you can test reasoning, and grammer/sentence structure. I would gladly compile the exam.

Did someone say TACOS?!?!?!