Stainless Diesel Coolant Bypass

Have you looked at Shane's kit from Motorsport diesel?

:badidea:
Good luck with Shane at Motorsports diesel. I recently ordered a stroker pump, 12v rods and threaded plug kit for the head. The 12v rods had 2 out of round and all were out of spec on the crank size for Cummins Factory Specifications. All measurments and problems determined and documented by a professional machine shop that works with Cummins Diesel Engines, not me. Shane refuses to take these rods back because "he has never had a problem with these rods before".
Shane also sent a fake bill to the credit card company in which he had billed me for a coolant bypass kit. The original invoice that came with the parts that Shane sent did not list a coolant bypass kit, nor did I ever buy or receive a coolant bypass kit from him. I have all documentation and original invoices along with texts from Shane to back up all of this.
Shane is the most dishonest person I have dealt with in the diesel industry. He may make some good parts, but if you have any problems your going to be sorry. Deal with a reputable company that answers their phone, stands behind what they sell and has parts in stock. There are plenty of reputable vendors here on the site that can help you out with a great stroker pump and will stand behind what they sell.

Last edited:
I absolutely love the looks of the Fleece kit, I had Firepunk install one on my new motor before it went in the truck. Damn shame that most of the shiny bits are on the back of the block where no one can see them.

IMAG0742_zps3f44489a.jpg

1557678_10201748425766404_1933565406_n_zps6ae8ef12.jpg

1526422_10201748425206390_365051766_n_zps233e4155.jpg

I built mine with the valve from Aquatrol. It's been 5 years and never an issue with it. I dont remember what i had them set the pressure too. I did have issues with warm up last winter when i did drive my truck. Even after 4 hours of driving my truck with no cooling fan (electric) in single digit temperatures the engine never got hotter than 150*. It was a cold road trip.
Even after driving the 4 hours i left the truck run for an hour ideling and the engine temp dropped to 120*

Nevrnf do you know what psi you had the valve set at? I would think therecwas that much pressure under normal driving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a aquatrol series 55 set to 30 psi. I used a haisley billet aluminum blockoff plate in the back. I welded a fitting into my ppe coolant line. No heating issues. Wished I had set it a little higher but....

Install was a non issue as I had melted my engine due to the plug blowing out. It was a noob error. New efilive tunes doing burnouts without knowing about the possibility of the freeze plug blowing out.

Sent from my LG pad