Stainless t4 12 valve manifold for t3

RGHodges

I have a Stainless Diesel T4 12 valve manifold I would like to trade for a T3. Prefer Stainless or Steed. Manifold is polished. Call or text 336-401-2120. Thanks.

If the trading falls through, would you be willing to sell?

Sent from phone

I know you prefer a stainless or steed, but I have a brand new ATS. If interested, just let me know.

Sent from my paperweight

I would consider selling it. Just send me a pm or text and we can try to work something out. I really want to hold out for a stainless or steed for the time being, but thanks for the offers.

I would consider selling it. Just send me a pm or text and we can try to work something out. I really want to hold out for a stainless or steed for the time being, but thanks for the offers.

I'm not in a position to buy at the moment. If I can get mine sold I would buy yours. I'm not sure why it hasn't sold. Its listed for a damn good price.

Sent from my paperweight

That is correct DDually. I am a little negotiable, but would rather trade.

I have a like new T3 ATS manifold crack free that I would do a partial trade on. PM me if interested. I know you said you preferred to get another stainless or steed

I will keep that in mind. Also looking for a 64/71 t3 charger if anyone would want to take the manifold as a partial trade.

Manifold is still available. I recently picked up an 01 vp rig, so if anyone has a t3 24 valve manifold I would be interested in working out a trade. Any brand is fine.

Anyone interested for $500 plus the ride? This thing is just taking up space in the shop.