stall

info on stall

if i understood luke at heartland diesel mine is around 1800 to 2000 i dont mind it goerend done my tranny work, its awsome having a decent stall when building boost to take off, or having sum one take a pic of blowing sum smoke.

i need a higher stall for myn ew turbo i just ordered but i still gotta daily drive this for another year am i was thinking about a 2000 stall but ive heard mix feelings about that some says its good some dont mind and some hate it im not sure what i want to do i gotta call dave and ask him

i daily drive my truck and dont mind the stall. after u drive it a little you get use to it. if your making any hp go ahead and spend the money on sum good shaft i did on input and inter. shaft but left the rear stock and just had to call dave to send me a billet one that was put in truck last nite cause me and luke at heartland diesel got out testing new injectors and snapped out put shaft. stock one cant handle 25# launch.

wish i had done it when i ordered mine instead of luke and me staying at the shop tell midnight last nite getting truck back togather. dave is a awsome guy he sent luke at heartland a complete overdrive unit with shaft in it. so didnt have to split the clutch pack and swap all that around. cant say enough how good of guy dave is and same for luke.

yes dave is great guy and stands behind his products 500% i had one problem and he stood right there when it wasnt his fault it was the trans installers fault that he had instal my trans i would very impressed

I've got a Goerend triple disk with 2000 stall......works just fine, feels just like the stocker, but I'm not running anything big for HP right now. I'll let you know in a couple weeks how it works with a little power behind it.
I believe I was told that stock stall was around 2100-2200 on the 47re, but I don't remember for sure.

Hoffs whats your setup like, turbo injectors and electronics? I had a tight converter in mine for a long time and loved it on the street, but couldnt pull with it. Now i have a loose on 2000ish stall and it was horrible to dry if you ask me. But it all depends on what you have done and what you use it for.

I have a very very loose convertor available. I would light an s400 single easily.

When you figure out your charger, hit me up, I can probably help you with the convertor choice. We have had several in and out trying to find the right stall.