States and the amount of pulls

nottanuff03

How would you guys order 1-20 the states with the most pulls and how many on estimation each have?

I would say alaska is way down also!

Then agree that OHIO is at the other end of the scale.

Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and Missouri would be top 5 I would think, but I don't know about many of the pulls other than what goes on in Kentucky. Here in Kentucky during the summer there is usually always atleast one pull on the weekends and several times there are multiple pulls going on on the same night. Also there is usually one going on somewhere during the week, usually a Monday or Tuesday night. This past season I went to about 45-50 different pulls and only left Kentucky one time and that was for Scheid.

Most of the missouri pulls that I go to are usually on a saturday night. Eastern KS has some, OK doesn't know what pulling is, and arkansas is still figuring out what a truck is.

maryland has at least one pull a weekend if not 2 or 3. TJ some times it ends up a pull friday night another one saturday night and another sunday. most tend to be brush pulls though but turnouts have been getting better.

Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and Missouri would be top 5 I would think, but I don't know about many of the pulls other than what goes on in Kentucky. Here in Kentucky during the summer there is usually always atleast one pull on the weekends and several times there are multiple pulls going on on the same night. Also there is usually one going on somewhere during the week, usually a Monday or Tuesday night. This past season I went to about 45-50 different pulls and only left Kentucky one time and that was for Scheid.

I agree on the states. There is usually 4-5 pulls a week during the summer that are within 150 miles or so of me, I'm on the Ohio-Indiana line close to 70.

IL usually has one or two a weekend for street trucks, ITPA pulls 4-5 times a week usually. I think they pull like 12-14 days straight at one point during the summer.

between kentucky, indiana and ohio, I know kentucky has alot of pulls, or just alot of them are on youtube...lol

IL usually has one or two a weekend for street trucks, ITPA pulls 4-5 times a week usually. I think they pull like 12-14 days straight at one point during the summer.

I found that hard to believe, so I went to the ITPA website...holy crap! You ain't whistlin' dixie!

8000# Pro Stock Diesels:

June 12, 13, 25, 27, 28
July 3, 4, 7, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
August 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 14, 19, 24
September 5, 11, 12

Yeah...36 events in ONE series...WOW

I don't think I could do it!

I found that hard to believe, so I went to the ITPA website...holy crap! You ain't whistlin' dixie!

8000# Pro Stock Diesels:

June 12, 13, 25, 27, 28
September 5, 11, 12

jeeeezzz!!! I really need to move!

8000# Pro Stock Diesels:

June 12, 13, 25, 27, 28
September 5, 11, 12

I so wanted to come out in july and play but the money wasnt there maybe if all goes well i can in 2010

I need a phat sponsor anybody know of one:hehe:

Before you move wait until you see the caliber of trucks that you would have to run against! Some bad bad trucks!

They are some of the best trucks in the country, if not the best.

Is that the IL or IN itpa? Either one is stacked with quality trucks. It takes two or three series to get that many n a row here n KY but summers are busy for the pullers if they wanna be.

Cya

Its the best class of Diesel trucks anywhere, different winner almost every night the best duramaxes, a mechanical powerstroke, i see them pull 15-20 times a year, Never gets old

From what i hear if your in the top 6 you can pay for the trip, most who pull that class arent worried about a little diesel fuel. It would deffinatly be hard to do and work a full time job though thats for sure.