States and the amount of pulls

KY has 5 organizations that have a diesel points class + all the otner pop up pulls,, during july u can pull every night of the week if u wanted..Most vids u c from ky are from me and i only made 75% of kottpa 10% of BOB and 5% of nktpa

Some love for Florida. We pull year round. We dont have what you have going on but I can pull about 3 week ends a month within one hour drive from my house.

There's a pull every weekend in Iowa within a 2-3 hr drive of my house. We don't have as many trucks that compete as other states but the quality of most the trucks here are just as good as anyother states.

Ky Organizations 09 season pulls

Kottpa - 25 events

Battle Of the Blugrass - 16 events

NKTPA - 17 events

Clementsville Motorsports - 21

Non Sanction I can remember - 23- probably alot more though

Rods, who was the other organization in KY? ORVTPA doesn't have a diesel truck class and KTPA didn't add the class till next season.

From what i hear if your in the top 6 you can pay for the trip, most who pull that class arent worried about a little diesel fuel. It would deffinatly be hard to do and work a full time job though thats for sure.

Yeah, fired or divorced, or both!

Also forgot the Mid Ky Pullers Association with 9 events in 09

I would say top 5 or so, Last year I had 35 hooks with only a few weekends with nothing to do. Just takes a bit of looking around.

i know in july there was 23 days straight in In with a pull every night and some times coud hut multiple in a day i know i did 3 pulls one day