Stay tuned for a north east diesel event!!!

TwiztedMetal said:
Hey guys, sorry i havent been on in a while. been very very busy! Noon on saturday sounds phenominal as i have some evening activities.

Please, all gentlemen whom are attending please make a post stating so, so we can kind of have a count of people coming!

Thank you very much
Dominick
Sat the 13th is my girls Birthday.... I cant make the gtg. sorry folks...:rules: :bang

What better way to celebrate a birthday than with sweet diesel trucks and Hooters??????!?!?!?!

Travis

if i get my 97 back from the shop i will be there i should know for sure by tomorrow

hope you guys can make it, im going to try and have my plate in by saturday if my busy schedule allows

Alright guys, the adress is: 1 Crossgates Mall Rd, Albany, NY 12203....for those of us who like to map quest! that is for the mall its self, so just go around till you find hooters and come on in, ill have a young lady direct you towards us!

Dom

Looks like the weather is gonna hold out, so I'll be there!!!

Travis

see both of you at noon, where are we meeting in the parking lot??

Sorry guy never got me truck back so i can't make it. the stupid tranny guy had it for a month and still can't fix my truck. maybe next time i will make it

Dudes....this sucks.....I had to work. I'm pissed. My apologies for not showing, I hope its goin well.

Travis

Ya me too, i wish i could of made it but i won't feel right going there in my g/fs ranger.

ahh its alright guys we will have another one soon, it was fun though it was only me and my buddy dom and his bud (in the ram gasser) and one of the guys from TDG next time i hope more people will show

Sorry guys for missin it....I wasn't too happy as you can immagine!!!

Travis

bagh, dont worry about it man...crap happens, i mean i was a mistake LOL...but try to make it next time. I did a nice one wheel peel and you missed it!

Dom

Back