Steed manifold, Billet K31, Snow Stage 3 water/meth

FlyingHighRacin

Well I'm gonna bite the bullet and get a set of twins so I have some parts for sale.

I have a almost brand new 2nd gen T4 Steed Speed manifold. Has the external gate port. I have that capped off so that comes with it. I had it blasted and I painted it with blue high temp header paint and it hasn't held up the greatest. I can leave it as is or blast it and send it bare. $625obo+shipping

Billet K31 w/stainless steel exhausting. Only 5 miles on the turbo. Minimal normal shaft play. Will come with the cast 90 and a boot that reduces to fit the factory intercooler piping, clamps also
Can sell the down pipe also at an extra cost. $1000obo+shipping

Snow Performance Stage 3 water/meth. Almost new.Comes with everything needed to install on your truck. Has two 625 nozzles, 7 gal resivor, and some other upgraded parts. Will have to look at the reciept. Will also include switch and wiring I had added inline to toggle the power to the controler. This way it can be shut off whenever you want to. $600obo+shipping

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Here are some pics
Ill get some more later today
46c2035e-bae7-4403.jpg

46c2035e-baf5-dea9.jpg

46c2035e-bb09-7c04.jpg

Also have a Smarty SSR for sale
$550obo+shipping:thumbup:

Last edited:
To the top

Gonna keep the Steed Speed. I will sell the turbo outright or trade for a smaller turbo.

Water/meth and SSR still for sale too.

Care to explain the 'billet' turbo?

Billet simply means it is made from a block of something!!
Could be plastic. Or wood.

Yeah its a billet wheel
Specs are 71/83/1.0 I believe and T4

$535 shipped for the W/M

$900 shipped for the turbo

$500 shipped for the SSR

Sorry my count isn't high enough to send pms ha but where do I gotta send the money to to get the ssr?

Bump to the top
Prices are obo got some quad parts I wanna buy.
Will trade the turbo for a t3 62,63, or 64 + some cash.
Will sell the steed speed if that's the case for $600

The water/meth kit, is it the MPG-MAX kit? Anything missing or am I going to need to buy any hardware or pluming for it?

The water/meth kit, is it the MPG-MAX kit? Anything missing or am I going to need to buy any hardware or pluming for it?

It has the progressive controler and can be adjusted by boost level and egts. It has 2 625 nozzles and some other upgraded parts. Nothing is missing and I had an on/off toggle switch hooked up inline so that will also come with it. Plumbing should be good to go depending on wether you have a long bed and where you want place the nozzles.