Steed Speed vs Stainless

I don't recall seeing any results on them going head to head.

Yea, I never saw any hard data that said one was better than the other. As for me, I like to use stainless as much as possible. The only drawback for an exhaust manifold is the stainless will usually turn slightly blue over time from high EGTs. I wonder if you could ceramic coat the inside to prevent this?

I also remember someone had issues with bolt holes on the manifold not lining up with those on the head with the stainless manifold. I didn't see anyone else complain about it, but supposedly it wasn't noticeable without careful measurement, and caused cross threading. I would be concerned about that if I were putting it on a $2500+ head

i did use the search buttom before i posted this. I usually do try to search and if i dont find an answer(or a couple opinions) within the first 5 pages, i throw up a thread.

I can't remember who it was but it was a pro stock puller on a single turbo made ~2100hp with a t6 steed. This getting out of hand along with the ad and fass crap.

Somebody send me one of each free and I'll test on my stock 03. I just need to find a dyno!

meaning pick what "you" want based off your preferences, when its said and done you will never notice the difference between two said manifolds in a seat of the pants comparison. if you dont like the stainless blueing then go to the steed unit. they are both comparable as they are both better than the factory piece.

Fass vs ad (air dog) is the same way, at the end of the day both will get the job done. all you will recieve from asking said questions is general cheerleading that will end up in a brand war thread that gets shut down.

my $.02

Somebody send me one of each free and I'll test on my stock 03. I just need to find a dyno!

We've got the dyno... Good one too.

meaning pick what "you" want based off your preferences, when its said and done you will never notice the difference between two said manifolds in a seat of the pants comparison. if you dont like the stainless blueing then go to the steed unit. they are both comparable as they are both better than the factory piece.

Fass vs ad (air dog) is the same way, at the end of the day both will get the job done. all you will recieve from asking said questions is general cheerleading that will end up in a brand war thread that gets shut down.

my $.02

I see what you/he was saying now. the ad threw me off. THe blueing doesnt really matter. its a pulling truck, as long as it'll get us down the track past 300(or close to it anyway), thats all that matters.

I just wasnt sure if there was any actual proof if one or the other had a better flow rate.

My Phone For Some Reason Makes Every First Letter Of Every Word Capitalized... It's #$&$+/+#)(& Me OfF...

pick one, and worry about the other parts that actually affect your performance & tune more.