Steele Guestbook

What a nice event. For a "first time" event...... this one blows it up! What a great bunch of folks.

....and the Dyno, I just couldn't resist.

Attachments

• DSC00029 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00029 (Medium).JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 64
I was there....fuel problems and all. I had a good time other than my truck messing up. It was nice meeting some of the members on here and congrats to Bo Layne. Also I was in aww watching Morrison's dragster hit the strip.

Oh, I was there!! I had and awesome time!!!

Ran my quickest 1/8 and 1/4 ever........and was a semi-finalest in the E.T. bracket on my First time ever!! Gotta cool little trophy and $125.

I'm hooked!!!!

BIG THANKS TO NADM, DUNBAR, & JEFF GARMON FOR BUILDING ME AN AWESOME AND FUN TRUCK!!!

I was there I had a blast. I managed to get my powerjoke in the 13's.

Thanks to the everybody that put on the show.:thankyou2:

i was there and will go back next year, saw the scheid rail go 6.9**:rockwoot:

You were on the dyno after I was, and we never ever spoke. Thats terrible. 379/734 only made two passes my best at 14.7@91. But its a starting point!

I was there.Had a good time also and I couldnt resist the dyno neither.......This is my first post so...........Hello to all..

I was there.Had a good time also and I couldnt resist the dyno neither.......This is my first post so...........Hello to all..

Welcome to CompD!!! Glad you made it to the race.....It was a blast!!!

We just got home. Had a blast this w/e. What a great event. Ran e.t's for the first time and i'm hooked. Another congrats to Dan and Bo and the Scheid crew great job guys.

Phil, Tim and the rest of the Comp D staff and Dave and the NADM crew thanks for an awesome event that will only get bigger and better!
Thanks guys.

I made it, just as a spectator though :( Congrats on everyones new bests!!

BTW, It was good to meet you at the race!!!! See ya at the next one!!

Was a pleasure to meet you as well.

......And for those that don't know, Big Swole has a Peach of truck for sale. I looked over the 2002 Dmax and it's CLEAN.

I think you knew I was there.... after you made me leave $500 worth of rubber on the parking lot :poke: :hehe: It was good to meet you dood.

My wife and I had a blast ! I took the wife with me down the track for her first time.... shes hooked ! She reading the HTT competition turbo literature as I type :doh:

Thanks to all the sponsors, NADM and the whole CompD crew for a fun, smooth event. Is it the second annual yet :clap:

trying to upload a vid on youtube........trying. How long does an upload take?

We just got back. It was good to see everyone even though I was stuck in the registration tent and changing those damn hushpower monster truck tires.

Chuck