Steele Guestbook

Thanks to everyone that came out and witnessed history. It was a blast, and was one of the coolest events I have gone to. Lets not Forget Darrens truck made that run on a stock input shaft either.

awsome event
made it back yesterday bout 7:00

missed the 48 degree weather while i was changing a tire at 91 degrees yesterday though!

I was there! had a great time meeting everyone and laughing every 5 minutes.
Can't wait for the next one!
great job to all the racers! hopefully ill have a truck of my own soon!

This 6+ meg download here is great, it's the crappy 5-700 upload and conversion that's a beiotch. I'm posting vids about as fast a I can. One in the works now.

p.s. - Redfish, luckily I saw the UF shoe polish on my truck before I left. Did you happen to find my sticker yet? :evil

I still havent found no damn sticker yet....... :bang:banghead: but im sure it was very :homo:
LOL

I was there with my camera and wine!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Thanks all who came and Comp D guys - great event!

RK

What brings You Tube vids to the top, is it comments or hits?

Had a great time at the event. congrats to the schied crew, and to the compD crew, great event guys.

Great time meeting everybody new and seeing some familiar faces :rockwoot:

Billy, do you ever stop? I saw two times when you were still.....once while conversing and once on the Comp Cart (Tim was taking you somewhere to do something else)

I was there, I met alot of great new people and hung out with some old friends.
When's the next event?!?!?!?!

Billy, do you ever stop? I saw two times when you were still.....once while conversing and once on the Comp Cart (Tim was taking you somewhere to do something else)

Not very often, which is why my arse is STILL dragging :bang Think that was something, see me with more than 8 hours of sleep in a 48 hour period! LOL LOL