Still No Start..

03powerstroke35

Well i replaced the ipr, and put spare icp in. Checked injectors for stuck spool valves. Fuel pressure is good, oil pressure guage on dash is up. I dont belive it is the hpop, so with all ruled out, what else is thier? Ficm?

How is it possible to turn the truck off, pull a few injectors and then it just wont start? Its hard to believe that somehow while the truck was off that a part(s) just failed on me. We must be missing somthing..:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:

Is your truck an early 03 with the small oil feed log or does it have the larger oil feed log? I know sometimes when we install injectors at the shop it seems that the fuel system gets air locked. Eng spins and sounds like it is spittin and sputtering. I would crack the fuel feed lines loose at the cyl heads and see if any air is caught in cyl heads. Then key on and let fuel pump purge air from upper filter housing to cyl head. If you have the larger oil feed log we have seen issues with oring's. On the larger oil feed logs there are 2 either 1/2 drive fittings or 10mm allen wrench fittings. The problems we have seen are that the orings on the front fittings (closer to the frt of head) get worn and allow oil to bypass the oil log. This intern causes a no start. If this still does not help you I would try to get a scan tool that can monitor pid data. Look at your ICP pressure. Its should be over 600 psi cranking. If it isn't then you have a larger internal oil leak. Oil feed log oring's, hpop, branch tube fitting at hpop, branch tubes cracked, oil feed tubes cracked. Also ck fuel pressure at upper filter housing. Should be 50+ psi key on, or running. Hope this helps. Reply with findings or results.
Jeff
Diesel Dynamics
Joshua Texas