Stock 2nd gen alloys, 35" Pro-comp XAT's

they are awesome, the fronts have great wear on them and like i said look new almost. they have like 90% tread left after 20-25k miles. the rears were a different story because i couldn't behave myself and drive like a normal person.

but they look awesome, no road noise like alot of mud terrain tires have (its called an AT but has big lugs like a MT tire) and the traction was pretty good

gotlift01 i have been running my 35" extreme at's for about 20k miles now and i love them i have tortured them to burnouts and tug-a-wars at TS last year and i still have about 50 % tread on my tires they are only 40k tires. they run good in the rain as well. 06diesel is running a set of 33's now

SWEET! That's what I wanted to hear. I dig the looks of them over all of the other AT's. This will seriously be my first AT's I've ever purchased!:hehe: Everything I've ever owned has had mudders on it. Thanks guys!

~Nick

Here are the 305/65/17 on my rig, looks great on my rig IMO. They are wearing great, even though I rarely put any miles on them since it only gets driven on the weekends now. I have around 3k on them and I really like them.

Truck028.jpg

Well just got a set of 305/65/17's mounted up today! I like them so far, look sweet and ride SMOOOOOOOOOTH! Thanks for the help guys!

Getblown5.9, just out of curiosity why do you want to go to 33's? Do they rub the control arms when turned all the way? Nice pulling vid btw...

this is getblown5.9...

i am going to 33's for pulling, 35's are too tall and break stuff, they did rub slightly tho

bump make an offer on tires, VP44 took a dump...gotta sell some stuff to buy a new one