stock internals

04dirtymax

will my stock internals be able to handle a small shot of nitrous? i hear rods bend around 550-600 hp, i have no clue what im making now but im sure its close to 450

X2 its smart to start small then go up from there. Also get the proper tuning to compensate for the added the timing it add.

What fuel mods do you have? Do you have much smoke to clear up?
Be careful, like everyone said, start small and work your way up.

I would contact Rob so he can build you an n2o specific tune. Start with a 50 shot. Make sure you get a bottle heater too.

the only fuel mod i have is the lift pump, but i mean it smokes all the way through the 1/8 and the 1/4

I would contact Rob so he can build you an n2o specific tune. Start with a 50 shot. Make sure you get a bottle heater too.

X2 on rob! I saw you make a couple of passes at pittsburg raceway (middle of 09 and diesel dawgs day). I was goin to school at wyotech in blairsville right up the road from the track.

i talked to rob and he said it wouldn't hurt it to run on my race tune, but he said he wouldn't guarantee anything holding together with the mileage on my truck

WE run an lly with over 200,000 miles on it all summer pulling makeing close to 700 hp. We just took the motor down and the rods were bent and the pin in the cam cracked.