stock stall and a 66?

osiris

Hey guys I am getting a stock stall converter with a 66 71 14 I have a pmt with a set of 50 horse injectors along with a cam. How do you think this thing will be as a DD? Will the stock stall of the converter help with spool up?

Thanks

well i guess ill find out when it shows up haha i think it will be alright but i like to get the opinions of the guys on here... some of you have some very helpful insights.... thanks

It is a CR right?
I ran 66 on 12V's with tighter than stock stalls.

I was just worried about spool up and the builder and i thought that would be beneficial + i live @ 7K feet

Spool will be fine with a stock stall speed converter. A stock converter is pretty loose.

Eric

Stock stall and a CR would be a bit on the loose side. Stock stall and my previous s468 with a .90 t4 83/74 wheel in my stock long block 12v was just right for drag race launches and just a bit too tight to get full boost by flooring it in drive.

Im not worried about draggin spool, mostly about the daily driving manners of the truck itself.... I will be finding out soon however! keep the info coming guys!

James that is only 1/2 as funny online as it is when you txt it to me lol