Stoneboro, Pennsylvania Signs

Sledpuller

Comp Diesel Sponsor
The JCVFD Thunderpull has went with NADM. July 12th. WS,2.6,2.8, SS

Modifieds will be replaced with an Outlaw class of pickups, and a semi class,at this pull. (Outlaw-Any Diesel engine vs alcohol/vs gas, any drivetrain, any frame)

More details to come.

Hell Yeah!

Nothing like a good Local Pull!

Wonder if Cooper will go?:poke:

trailerpro said:
Wonder if Johnboy's truck will be running by then?:poke: J/K
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

I earned that one!:kick:

Where it Mat, I thought he would have chimed in by now since that is like a hometown pull for him.

No, I live in a garage. I was "restoring" the barn when Woodsrat was there last year. The barn is not quite ready for a party, yet, but someday.

Always an after party at my place for the tireless!

I will make sure to get beer ahead of time. Last time the beer store closed 15min before I got there:bang and that stuff you had in the fridge was a bit tuff till ou get the first few down.:Cheer:

Stoneboro fairgrounds, rt 62.

I have pulled, (and won), on both tracks Calvin. I'll take Stoneboro track any day. Stoneboro, is a smooth stretch of highway, grange fair is a plowed cow path.

Never mind the facility difference.

BTW Calvin, this pull STARTED at the grange fairgrounds, before you were a puller, and was moved.:what:

Try to keep up, behind old Sleddy!!!:welcome:

I'v passed you homy.. you try and keep up....O your still work'n on that barn...By the way.Them yankee lake calanders went like hotcakes..thankyou

GSM-01 said:
Where it Mat, I thought he would have chimed in by now since that is like a hometown pull for him.

I hate Stoneboro, mostly because I suck at it. LOL

If my truck ain't blown up by then, mebbe I'll let Sleddy run it.

That would be great, crushing the Calvin one more time would make my summer!!!

Back