Stoneboro, Pennsylvania Signs

This fairground is perfect - where else are you going to find 100 yr old oak trees to camp under if its hot! Lots of cool shade to park your rig under and always a stand full of fans to cheer us on!:clap::clap::clap:

See you there!

RK

I am hoping to be there. I have not missed this pull yet. I should be back together late this week.

Dustin
Did you get your fueling figured out?

I'll be there, I get a free hook since the Yankee Lake pull was rained out right gene?

Do I know you?:hehe:

Didn't you pull at YL last night? That was your free hook!!!!!:kick:

We have a list of WS and 2.6s that have free hooks coming, don't worry.

Lol good hopefully I can keep the new setup working good and maybe get some new tires before then.

Are the semis going to be big rig pullers, or just some dudes hooking up their normal 18 wheelers? Any word on if diesel mod trucks are showing up?

The semis are not the "Mr Nastys", not Super semis. More of a "Hot Street"I wouldn't call them normal, though. They will drive in, but I don't think any of them are used on the street for hauling freight.

Modifieds have not pulled at Stoneboro for a while now.

There will, however be an Outlaw class, any Diesel vs any gas vs any alcohol, any tire, any frame, any body. SFI safety equipment is required.

I'll be there to burn up my free hook in 2.6. Can't wait to see ya'll there. keep us posted on where the after party will be or maybe I'll just follow woodsrat. :Cheer:

Don't let them pick on you Calvin, I'm on your side.

Im on your side too Calvin - keep peeing on things - I always like those decals!:hehe:

See ya there!

RK

Back